Senior Software Engineer
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be part of an Agile team that’s responsible for developing and maintaining Advisor360°’s most visible and critical CRM application, several advisor facing tools and vendor integrations. These products are at the heart of what we offer to our advisors and their clients. In addition to having an Agile mindset and a desire to produce great software, you’ll need a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Plan and implement mid- to large-scale projects from conception to completion
- Understand how to adapt theory and best practices to fit the needs of the project
- Deep knowledge and understanding of technology software design patterns and code concepts
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments, and clear code
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and enhance existing systems
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Show an appetite and aptitude for taking responsibility for technical decisions
- Assist with the direction for the team
- Collaborate with team members on effective development practices and communicate with tact, professionalism, and an eye toward team progression
- 5+ years of programming experience in ASP.NET (C# or VB.NET), including MVC and Web API
- Knowledge of Angular 5/npm/Swagger/TypeScript/.NET Core, or related technologies, along with client-side frameworks and languages, such as jQuery
- Proficiency in SQL/relational databases mainly with SQL Server / Entity Framework
- Proven experience with Vendor Integrations
- Proven experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle: conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing, documentation, delivery, and maintenance is preferred
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Additional skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Azure platform and container deployment a plus
- Experience with Bitbucket including building and release definitions within a CI and CD environment
- Understanding of Security (oAuth, mTLS etc)
- Understanding of SingleSignOn/SAML
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- An Agile mindset and a desire to produce great software
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?