Senior Human Resource Business Partner
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
The HR Business Partner is a key member of the People & Places department at Advisor360. The focus of this role will surround elements involving HR support to areas such as talent/performance management, data and analysis, managing HR initiative-based project timelines, and playing a critical role in employee relations support. This individual will be actively on the front lines providing exceptional quality customer service to the business continuing to help transform and evolve our people and practices.
- Analyze employee data and processes such as reporting and tracking on new hire survey data, exit feedback, and employee engagement while providing thoughtful recommendations and/or solutions.
- Project manage human resource initiatives and programs by establishing milestones, deliverables, and owners.
- Assisting with talent management activities such as scheduling and preparing for 9 block sessions, deployment and support with IDP, succession planning, performance review education and deployment, and more.
- Coaching managers on best practices for performance management, talent management, and other related human resources initiatives through various forms of communication and education for the workforce
- In partnership with the Business Partner team, provide guidance to employees and leaders to resolve employee relations issues in a timely manner, mitigating company risk through legal counsel when needed.
- Supporting the workforce by assisting with employee complaints, managing grievance procedures, conducting workplace investigations when required, and resolving these within a timely manner.
- Ensuring the treatment of employees is consistent with Advisor360’s core values and objectives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of human resources experience, ideally in a Generalist or Business Partner role
- Ability to analyze and translate relevant HR data into actionable plans with insights
- Ability to work with information in a way that protects confidentiality
- A strong background with local compliance and employment law
- A proactive thinker and resourceful, with an ability to solve and take initiative on solving problems
- Strong collaboration efforts working with a diverse set of teams
- Strong HR competencies across many disciplines including but not limited to talent/performance management, people initiatives, talent acquisition, change management, etc.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Available to work in a Hybrid office environment
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?