At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
Are you a versatile and creative designer who enjoys both crafting aesthetically pleasing interfaces and creating seamless user experiences? If you thrive in the intersection of UI and UX design, Advisor360 has the perfect role for you. Join our team as a Product Designer and play a pivotal role in designing products that captivate and engage our users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand user needs and project requirements.
- Design elegant user interfaces that align with our brand identity and enhance user interactions.
- Create wireframes, user flows, and prototypes using Figma to visualize and iterate on design concepts.
- Leverage your expertise in design systems to maintain consistency and efficiency across our products.
- Craft mobile-responsive designs that provide a seamless experience across various devices.
- Conduct user research and gather insights to inform design decisions.
- Work closely with developers to ensure the successful implementation of designs.
- Balance visual aesthetics with user-centered design principles.
- Continuously refine and improve design processes and workflows.
- Participate in design reviews and contribute constructively to design discussions.
- Iterate on designs based on feedback and insights, aiming for continuous improvement.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your expertise in both UI and UX design. Mobile and software applications a plus.
- Proven experience in creating visually appealing user interfaces for digital products.
- Proficiency in Figma, showcasing your ability to create interactive prototypes and collaborate with teams.
- In-depth understanding of design systems and their implementation to maintain consistency.
- Familiarity with mobile design principles and guidelines, ensuring a seamless cross-device experience.
- Familiarity with Front End Development concepts a plus
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- A blend of creativity and analytical thinking.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field (or equivalent practical experience).
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?