IAM Senior Security Engineer
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
Lead the design, implementation, and develop support models for all technical IAM solutions. IAM senior engineers possess expert level technical, analytical, and communications skills while providing accurate analysis of technical and business problems. Partner and work with internal technical teams, external vendors/service providers as well as IT solutions architects to plan and design IAM processes and policies. They have a well-rounded background and are responsible for being the highest-level technical escalation point within the team, while also leading large scale projects.
- Expert understanding of identities, access controls, and identity governance to design, develop and support solutions and processes to enable and deliver a resilient and secure environment
- Produces high quality architectural and process documentation for both internal and external consumption
- Provides advanced architecture and engineering support to automate and administrator identity and compliance requirements into all enterprise information systems.
- Providing guidance and subject matter expertise in all IAM related technical processes and best practices
- Verifying the proper design and implementation of identity access and governance solutions on-premise and in cloud environments
- Able to define a technical solution based on defined business problems or requirements
- Contributes to team objectives/key results to drive business improvement and team efficiency
- Provides technical leadership in a technical functional area of the team
- Leverages significant industry experience and knowledge to influence architectural decisions for the team and mentor others
- Manage complex technical projects that they may work on independently, or as leading a group of engineers towards a common goal
- Professionally and courteously answer inbound inquiries and provide customers with the best possible customer service and experience
- Cross-train team members
- Drive collaboration with internal IAM team members, members of the larger InfoSec team, as well as peers within the larger organization
- Act as a mentor to IAM peers
Requirements, skills, and knowledge
- 7+ years’ experience
- Master’s degree in a related field desired
- Experience with process design and improvement highly desired
- Hands on experience implementing industry standard IAM solutions, custom development, configuration and integrations
- Knowledgeable in various programming languages
- Additional skills and knowledge
- Expert background in IAM architecture and best practices
- Technical expertise is SailPoint, CyberArk, Azure, AWS, Active Directory, ServiceNow and SQL Server DB
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding and adherence to SDLC best practices
- Written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong ability to manage time between project and operational based work
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?