Sr. Product Manager - Data, Integrations and Workflows
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
The Sr. Product Manager, Data & Integration product is responsible for defining, organizing and managing large scale solutions from inception through delivery in the areas of Data, Integrations, API & Enterprise grade Workflows across the A360 Product Suite transforming the way users interact with our platform.
In this role the candidate will expand the A360 API library, support transformative 3rd party product integrations, leverage the power of the Advisor360 Unified Data Fabric (UDF), and make data insights actionable throughout the product via workflows.
Candidates will leverage a strong background in software integrations to work in partnership with product strategists, user experience designers, engineering, training, and support teams to define and organize a cadence of feature deliveries that improve our service experience, delight customers, and deliver value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define and communicate the product strategy, vision and roadmap and be able to present on it.
- Engage product’s development and architect leads to jointly develop the product roadmap
- Engage customers on the roadmap, ensuring every customer understands the product direction
- Lead client focused discussion on product direction and strategy, at least monthly
- Partner with application development lead/manager to prioritize the backlog and develop creative solutions to customer problems.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition. Understand and communicate where A360 stands in relation to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product and how it fits into the overall A360 Product positioning
- Perform product demos to customers and sales prospects
- Partner with training facilitators to make them an expert on the product
- Brief and train the A360 sales team at periodic sales meetings
- Brief press and analysts, participate in press tours and create a holistic “go to” market strategy.
- Evangelize your product internally, as well as at conferences, sales meetings, company meetings.
- Lead and manage vendor relationships associated with your product.
- Engage other Product Managers to help create an integrated, cohesive platform.
- 4--8 years’ experience with financial services software, as either supplier or user
- Well-rounded understanding of the needs of financial advisors and their clients
- Experience in creating and delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to understand and participate in technical discussions
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience working directly with customers/clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to consistently provide a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and deliver successful results within a project timeline
- Understanding of Scrum concepts and Agile principles
- Ability to present, with confidence, new solutions for existing problems to colleagues and managers
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?