Manual Software Quality Assurance Engineer
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
- Key team member that leads QA aspects of software engineering initiatives to deliver well-defined products that generate immense customer value and personally deliver high-quality, broadly applicable software contributions
- Review requirement documentation for consistency across all platforms. Interpret requirements documentation to create test plans
- Ensure adequate test plan coverage exists within a product area
- Perform investigative testing, perform negative testing, work to find the limits of the application
- Solid understanding of the team's domain area, works with product team on requirement refinement
- Assist in automation of manual test cases
- Work as part of a software engineering team to ensure product quality
- Leads troubleshooting and issue resolution activities by using techniques such as browser developer tools, SQL queries, and reviewing logs
- Follows software development lifecycle procedures
- Use defect tracking tools to document discrepancies or issues found
- Engage in software release activities
Requirements, skills, and knowledge
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of software quality assurance experience
- Knowledge of software engineering testing best practices
- Analytical approach to troubleshooting
- Ability to work and communicate effectively across disciplines and teams
- Demonstrates curiosity and a willingness to learn more
- Ideal candidate is familiar with Python and Object-Oriented Principles
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?