Senior Software Engineer
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
- Acts as a technical leader by making significant technical contributions to the planning and implementation of mid- to large-scale projects from conception to completion
- Demonstrates versatility of knowledge and applies strong technical skill base to contribute to meet strategic objectives
- Validates requirements, performs analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation and support for assigned projects to drive application changes
- Ensures compliance with coding standards and development procedures and suggests opportunities for improvement
- Acquires and utilizes strong technical and application knowledge to introduce and forecast the impact of new software design patterns, code concepts, and emerging technologies
- Shares information and expertise to improve the productivity of team and empower individuals
- Acting as a subject matter expert within the organization while resolving complex technical issues or challenges
- Acting as a mentor to develop and support team members
- Leading multiple projects inside of the team and delegate tasks to team members
- Proficiency in SQL/relational databases and TFS including building and release definitions within a CI and CD environment
- Experience with building infrastructure using Microsoft Azure technology
Requirements, skills, and knowledge
- 7+ years of software engineering experience building and releasing web services
- Expert knowledge of Python, .NET, database technologies, Kubernetes, Azure
- Experience with Angular or other modern front-end libraries/frameworks
- Experience implementing business critical database applications, micro-services and/or long-running backend data processing applications
- Experience serving as technical expert throughout the full SDLC from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance
- A leader in coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Expert use with Jira, Confluence, and other related technologies
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?