Engineering Program Manager
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
As an Engineering Program Manager, your key responsibilities will include the following;
- Managing programs at the initiative level with multiple features included
- Driving the execution of complex program plans across several distributed teams within their organization
- Coordinating with other Advisor360° organizations/teams for end-to-end program planning and delivery
- Helping facilitate program delivery by tracking feature-based delivery timelines, understands and manages internal and external deadlines, anticipates problems and complications by formulating solutions to avoid impeding the progress of the program
- Leading and directing a Program team to success
- Showing leadership both within the Program Management space but also within the broader Engineering organization
- Supporting the rollout of standardized SDLC practices within the organization
- Partnering with senior leaders, product managers, and development managers across the entire organization to understand priorities and executive strategic program objectives
- Demonstrating the ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems
- Recognizing opportunities to use new or unique ideas and suggests novel solutions to operational problems
- Coaching employees through the change process; provides direction and steering to encourage successful performance during change or transition
- Taking actions to persuade and adjust discourse during presentation or debate to achieve a better outcome
- Using knowledge of formal and informal structures to drive support for achieving objectives
- Understanding organizational culture and climate, recognizes the implicit constraints within the organization - what is not possible at certain times
- Conducting effective meetings with cross-functional teams to drive program progress
- Tailoring communication to diverse audiences and communicates equally effectively at varied organizational levels
- Investing time to understand the customer’s needs
- Proposing changes in order to add value to the organization and ensure high quality deliveries
Requirements, skills, and knowledge
- 5+ years of Program Management experience at a technical company
- Experience building software in an Agile software development life cycle
- Experience with software planning tool chains (ex. Aha, JIRA, Confluence, MS Project)
- Experience with building and managing program reporting
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new technologies quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude in the face of uncertainty
- Ability to work onsite twice per week
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?