Manager, Engineering Program Management
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
As a Manager of Program Management, you are a highly collaborative and organized person focused on shaping the execution engine behind our product offerings. You have a passion for helping to assure high quality, predictable delivery of customer value. You have experience with the Software Development Lifecyle and the key metrics required to enable accurate tracking and reporting. You are a team player with a strong ability to build cross organization relationships, foster collaboration and ensure alignment on goals and outcomes.
- Manages a team of program managers within the Product and Engineering organization. Serves as a leader and authority with expert-level knowledge in Program Management.
- Grow employees and build a strong team by coaching, guiding, and holding the team accountable to deliver on the business need
- Perform timely reviews as part of the performance cycle management for team members including recommending merit and bonus for employees based on goals and performance
- Makes authoritative decisions and recommendations including the development and implementation of new techniques and processes.
- Plans, organizes, and guides organization wide programs.
- Acts to set the cross organizational strategy for program management. Considered an exemplar of program management practices across the organization.
- Promotes innovation and actively seeks opportunities to innovate and collaborate with others to achieve innovative outcomes.
- Constantly searches for ways to improve and grow by reacting to changes and opportunities in a creative manner.
- Ensures that business changes are implemented and realized to their full potential through effective leadership and change sponsorship.
- Makes efforts to deliver the message or vision for change to everyone affected.
- Promotes integrity within and outside the program organization.
- Articulates well and quickly in the chain of command to gain the necessary support to objectives.
- Communicates complex issues clearly and credibly with widely varied audiences.
- Uses varied communication vehicles and opportunities to promote dialogue, develop a shared understanding and consensus and drive in strategic direction.
- Has a view to the future, anticipates customer needs and acts to ensure that Program deliverables align with expectations.
- 3+Years of People Management in a Program Management/Software Development context
- 7+ years of Program Management experience at a technical company
- Track record of successfully managing complex software programs
- Recognized expert in Program Management throughout the organization
- Experience with software planning tool chains (ex. Aha, JIRA, Confluence, MS Project)
- Experience with building and managing complex program reporting
- Strong executive level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude in the face of uncertainty
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?