Strategic Account Executive
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
As Strategic Account Executive (SAE), you will play an instrumental role in the Advisor360° sales organization, delivering new revenue to the organization through the effective planning and execution of an enterprise software sales process. As an SAE, you will develop and execute an account plan to drive growth of Advisor360° services within assigned target accounts consisting of large, prospective Advisor360° customers within target markets. The SAE will be responsible for achieving assigned quota, building pipeline and meeting defined activity targets.
Advisor360° is an entrepreneurial organization. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, career-oriented individual with a competitive drive and a desire to build upon a successful sales career in the wealth technology sector and adding quantifiable value to clients.
The Strategic Account Executive will report to the Vice President, Enterprise Sales. Travel when necessary to cultivate and close business is expected, estimated at 25%.
New Business Development
- Build individual pipeline opportunities through targeted planning and daily outbound sales activity
- Qualify leads, assess client needs, and deliver product demonstrations and presentations.
Sales Strategy, Planning & Reporting
- Develop strategies and drive complex sales processes across many personas within each target client, partnering closely with solutions engineering and SMEs
- Collaborate with sales leadership to set goals and objectives, meeting and exceeding designated key performance indicators
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions, sales activities, and revenue forecasts.
- Stay informed about industry trends, market changes, and competitor activities
Client Engagement & Relationship Building
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their business objectives, challenges, and technology requirements
- Manage full sales cycle to close new business by qualifying, identifying, and advancing new prospect opportunities
- Consult prospects on Advisor360° best practices and trends to provide meaningful recommendations on our solutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Product and engineering teams to optimize company sales efforts
- Represent the Advisor360° brand, vision, and values at all times
Negotiation & Deal Closure
- Identify and foster compelling events and reverse timelines to meet revenue objectives
- Engage in complex conversations with senior executives (buyer) at large corporations
- Utilize judgment to bring in executives as needed to help in closing exercise
- Strong empathy and high emotional intelligence
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in early-stage growth company/start-up environment
- 5+ years of proven direct application software sales success, ideally in B2B2C business models
- Successful completion of one or more strategic account management training courses/certifications
- Creative thinker who can develop alternate strategies based on dynamic deal circumstances
- Problem solver with a demonstrated ability to create and execute complex close plans
- Knowledge of financial services space either via prior vertical expertise or experience within the industry
- Natural curiosity and trustworthy disposition
- Strong understanding and experience using MEDDICC sales methodology for deal management. Familiarity with Sandler, or Challenger Sales methodologies is a strong plus
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue quota
- Positive attitude with a competitive spirit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience (BA preferred)
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?