Technical Product Manager
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
The Technical Product Manager plays a central role on the Advisor360° Tools Delivery team, working in partnership with product strategists, user experience designers, as well as Engineering, Training, and Support teams to define and organize a cadence of high-value features and enhancements for Advisor360°’s tool implementation. Product Owners are responsible for driving the definition and delivery of features for ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence and others as necessary. This includes working closely with users, both internal and external, to translate product strategy into prioritized feature release roadmaps, detailing feature requirements, and organizing work into realistic delivery plans.
Strategy & Roadmap
- Provide product vison, identify growth opportunities and articulate strategy to management and stakeholders
- Identify client needs and collaborate with leadership to define and prioritize feature roadmap and strategy
- Create a structured project intake process: manage dueling priorities that align with product vision and roadmap
- Collaborate with technical leads to integrate AI Ops solutions into the product.
- Define a compelling vision to build and scale a client portal that will increase client engagement.
- Follow industry and market developments to propose new innovations, products, and service offerings
- Meet with subject matter experts to gather and document requirements while working closely with stakeholders to provide creative technology solutions to our company’s business problems
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements and implement solutions; serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Augment solutions based on requirements: provide product expertise and education to identify client needs and potential solutions
- Organize work into logical increments that assist teams in delivering usable functionality quickly, incrementally and with high quality
- Working with the development team, manage on-time execution and project prioritization
- Collaborates with development and ensure alignment with roadmap goals, making effective decisions
Drive the Release of Features
- Conduct walkthroughs of all completed features with the team to clarify understanding of capabilities and restrictions
- Partner with project management resources to develop creative solutions to scope, time, or resource issues, ensuring that available resources are maximized, and delivery expectations are realistic
Support Client Awareness and Adoption
- Participate in client-focused introductions of upcoming feature and product releases, including performing some product feature demos
- Partner with training facilitators to introduce new functionality and make them experts on the product
- Engage stakeholders with a planful and outcome driven approach
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with stakeholders
- Take initiative to be a leader and contributor to cross functional meetings
- Contribute to clear lines of communication and drive alignment across teams
- Demonstrate command: provide leadership as a subject matter expert with a full understanding of the people, processes and technology required for success
- Experience in UI development and tool integrations
- Skilled at setting and communicating priorities effectively; manage multiple tasks and proactively identify potential blockers and focus areas
- Strong communication skills in writing, negotiating, and presenting
- An exceptional listener, able to comprehend what is said and probe for important details
- Able to communicate technical or complex subject matter in business terms
- Hands on experience with Atlassian’s product suite (e.g., Jira, Confluence) highly preferred
- Demonstrates acumen and passion for both business and technology, including the latest digital innovations as they apply to the creation of business value
- Highly self-motivated, accepts ownership, and welcomes responsibility
Requirements, skills, and knowledge
- Successfully lead development and delivery of multiple complex business technology solutions into production that have achieved or surpassed business goals
- Experience creating compelling validated use cases, user stories, and lead ideation to execution with end users
- Working knowledge of system architecture, technical design, and system and software development technology
- 3+ years’ experience with ServiceNow
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience managing application development at scale, employing the SDLC framework and delivering through the Agile methodology. Experience with client portal development.
- Detail-oriented and innovative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent work experience required
- Available to work in a Hybrid office environment- a mix off office and remote work.
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?