At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
Key responsibilities for the Software Engineer
- Acts as a key member of the team by making significant technical contributions to the planning and implementation of mid-scale projects from conception to completion
- Validates requirements, performs analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation, and support for assigned projects to drive application changes
- Develop and enhance the platform with new code, conferring with business owners, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Ensures compliance with coding standards and development procedures
- Recognizes code, process and/or standard inefficiencies and suggests new standards and opportunities for improvement
- Build deep domain expertise on global infrastructure deployment technology and processes.
- Mentor and support team members with technical expertise and guidance
- Respond to questions, research issues, and coordinate resolution of issues
- Provide technical support for production applications including high impact production issues
- Acquires and utilizes strong technical and application knowledge to introduce and forecast the impact of new software design patterns, code concepts, and emerging technologies
- Lead a project inside of the team and delegate tasks to team members
- Experience with distributed systems, particularly Kafka
- Experience implementing business critical database applications, micro-services and/or long-running backend data processing applications
- Work with distributed teams in an Agile environment
- Proficiency in SQL/relational databases
- Bitbucket including building and release definitions within a CI and CD environment
Requirements, skills, and knowledge
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience building and releasing web services
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or related technologies
- Knowledge of Angular, Python, .NET or other similar technologies
- Strong design, implementation, and testing skills
- High threshold to work within highly complex and ambiguous situations
- Ability to work and communicate effectively across disciplines and teams
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?