Information Security (Summer Internship!)
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
Come join our team in Weston, MA this summer for an exciting internship opportunity!
Are you curious about how companies keep hackers from stealing data? Are you a current Cyber Security, Software Engineering or Computer Science major looking for an opportunity to learn from industry-certified professionals about what it takes to keep companies safe? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you. As an Information Security intern, you’ll help us with activities such as purple teaming, application security, data protection and workflow automation. This position will be working with each part of our close-knit Information Security team at Advisor360° to learn our strategies for maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data. You’ll work with the Security Architecture, Identity and Access Management, Governance and Risk, and Security Operations groups to understand all facets of the playbook used to keep our house safe. This role will be reporting to the Information Security Manager.
- Learning and being exposed to all aspects of Information Security at Advisor360°
- Utilizing third party tools and technologies protecting our environments
- Identifying gaps in our security posture and recommending appropriate remediation
- Working with subject matter experts and technical leads to identify and remediate findings
- Collaborating with team members to automate security workflows
Requirements, skills, and knowledge
- Cyber Security, Software Engineering or Computer Science major (or similar) with strong technical skills
- Basic understanding of firewalls, Active Directory and SQL
- Experience with scripting technologies, specifically Python
- Familiarity with cloud computing and Terraform desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Available to work in a hybrid model environment with a minimum of 2 days per week in the office
- Internship will start on June 3rd and end on August 16th
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?