Professional Services (Summer Internship!)
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
Come join our team in Weston, MA this summer for an exciting internship opportunity!
The Professional Services intern plays a crucial role within our team, collaborating with Implementation Leads, PMO, and both internal and external stakeholders on Advisor360° initiatives and new client onboarding. We're looking for a dynamic critical thinker who is driven to achieve objectives, embrace new knowledge, and grow within our organization.
- Support the creation of processes and related artifacts, including workbooks, templates, and slide decks
- Responsible for several release coordination activities
- Coordinate and document internal project meetings
- Document client requirements and dependencies
- Liaise with internal and external teams to identify and define scope and objectives
- Formulate milestone plans in line with gathered requirements following PMO guidelines
- Assist with the monitoring and status tracking of milestones
- Compile metrics, updates, and craft pertinent dashboards and presentations
Requirements, skills, and knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies/tooling
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and deliver successful results within a timeline
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and resolve complex issues
- Ability to present new solutions for existing problems to colleagues and managers with confidence
- Ability to work self-sufficiently on assigned tasks and as part of a group
- Preferred fields of study: management, business/finance, sciences
- Available to work in a hybrid model environment with a minimum of 2 days per week in the office
- Internship will start on June 3rd and end on August 16th
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?