Sales & Marketing (Summer Internship!)
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
Come join our team in Weston, MA this summer for an exciting internship opportunity!
Advisor360° is looking for an intern to contribute to a growing go-to-market team. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience across various aspects of B2B sales and marketing. This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of marketing and sales.
- Proofread and/or help edit market and client-facing materials. Content may include social media posts, articles, speech submissions, award submissions, presentations and more
- Support projects designed to advance existing opportunities with prospects
- Provide project management support and help us execute activities efficiently
- Help to identify process bottlenecks and inefficiencies and recommend process improvements
- Maintain documentation for the team on our processes/best practices.
- Help to secure speaking opportunities for experts, by researching topics and venues for podcasts, webinars, and other presentations
- Assist with events (webinars, live streaming, in-person)
- Support our analyst relations program as well as connecting with other influencers (e.g., IT consultants)
- Generate and create reports and edit presentations
- Gather data from various technology tools to support the sales process
- Create PPT slides based on need for prospect meetings
- Assist in coordination of process meetings and attendee availability
Requirements, skills, and knowledge
- Active status in a program to receive a degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or a similar area of study
- Strong writing, research, communication and editorial skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently research and learn new subject matter
- Motivation as a self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and problem-solve
- Organized and have strong attention to detail
- Curiosity about fintech
- Comfort navigating and learning technologies
- Prior B2B internships a definite plus
- Available to work in a hybrid model environment with a minimum of 2 days per week in the office
- Internship will start on June 3rd and end on August 16th
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?