Software Engineer, Mobile (Android)
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
The Software Engineer will be a member of a lean Mobile Agile team that’s on the cutting edge of technology, responsible for developing several of Advisor360°’s most visible and critical mobile applications including our public-facing mobile application, Investor360°. These products are at the heart of what we offer to our advisors and their clients.
- Build prototypes and designs of mobile experience flows while working closely with UX Team.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Deploy programs with a working understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Adopt continuing improvements by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Promote continuous learning and adoption of best industry practices.
- Collaborate with team members on effective development practices, communicating with tact, professionalism, and an eye toward team progression.
- Creating technical design documentation showing logical backend and UI Flow.
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of mobile applications for Android
- Fluent and comfortable using relevant technologies including Kotlin, Java, GIT and Bitbucket
- Experience writing unit and automation tests
- Experience interfacing with RESTful and other backend APIs
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?