Client Success (Summer Internship!)
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
Come join our team in Weston, MA this summer for an exciting internship opportunity!
The Client Success Intern will support Advisor360° initiatives by working closely with Client Success Managers, PMO, and internal and external stakeholders. We seek an energetic, out-of-the-box critical thinker who strives to achieve goals, learn new products, and grow within our organization.
- Assist with the monitoring and reporting on client health index
- Collate metrics and updates to support client portal, client dashboards and presentations
- Assist with the collection of Net Promoter Scoring, Client Satisfaction feedback and other sentiment/survey materials
- Support the creation of processes and related client artifacts, including client profiles, tech stack, templates, and slide decks
- Document client requirements and dependencies as it relates to client success initiatives
- Coordinate and document internal project meetings
- Liaise with internal and external teams, including client success teams to identify and define scope and objectives
- Create milestone plans based on requirements gathered per Client Success processes and standards
Requirements, skills, and knowledge
- Internship will start on June 3rd and end on August 16th
- Available to work in a hybrid model environment with a minimum of 2 days per week in the office
- Preferred fields of study: management, business/finance, sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies/tooling
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and deliver successful results within a timeline
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and resolve complex issues
- Ability to present new solutions for existing problems to colleagues and managers with confidence
- Ability to work self-sufficiently on assigned tasks and as part of a group
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?