Software Engineer, Compliance (Summer Internship!)
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
Come join our team in Weston, MA this summer for an exciting internship opportunity!
As a Software Engineer Intern on the Compliance team, you’ll be part of a lean Agile team that’s on the cutting edge of technology, responsible for developing several of Advisor360°’s most visible and critical web applications including our public-facing application, Investor360°®. These products are at the heart of what we offer to our advisors and their clients. In addition to having an Agile mindset and a desire to produce great software, you’ll need a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, test and deploy software solutions
- Take ownership of a personalized project that meets business needs with software solutions
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including design, development and deployment
- Assist in the troubleshooting and debugging of software applications
- Collaborate with team members on effective development practices, communicating with tact, professionalism, and an eye toward team progression
- Participate in code reviews and maintain high-quality coding standards
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Attend workshops and team meetings to gain insights into our business operations and software development practices
- Some programming experience in an object-oriented language (C#, Java, C++, etc.)
- Some experience working with SQL and relational databases
Requirements, skills, and knowledge
- Internship will start on June 3rd and end on August 16th
- Available to work in a hybrid model environment with a minimum of 2 days per week in the office
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related area
- Experience with various programming languages
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for software development
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Come grow with us! Join a team of inventive, driven professionals!
Launched in 2019, Advisor360° combines a start-up's agile and innovative markers with the stability of an established enterprise. Ranked the largest FinTech company in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal, Advisor360° was born out of 20 years of feedback from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors and has gone on to build a software that is second to none.
Our company specializes in building, delivering, and integrating technology for wealth managers. Our comprehensive platform offers a unified approach to managing wealth, delivering a connected experience to advisors and their clients.
Benefits include a competitive bonus plan, unlimited paid time off, paid sick time, volunteer time off, free access to vacation homes, a generous 401(k) employer match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of either HMO or PPO premiums for individuals and family employer covered, 50% of dental insurance paid for, employer life and AD&D at 2X salary, short- and long-term disability coverage, a health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and paid bonding time for new parents.
Advisor360° also provides worthwhile perks, including a hybrid structure with most employees working from the office 2 to 3 times per week, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee assistance programs, and more!
Join us on this journey. Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We believe diversity drives innovation and are therefore building a company where people of all backgrounds are truly welcome and included. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work each and every day. The way we see it, we are here to learn from each other.
Are you ready to build and discover together?