Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Business Banking
Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Product Marketing to lead Go-to-Market for Circle’s Business Banking and Treasury portfolio of products. This role will set the product marketing vision and go-to-market strategy for Business Banking in close alignment with Product teams, working cross-functionally with Sales Enablement, Marketing and Communications as well as external partners as needed to launch products and features to market. This individual will build, execute and scale GTM plans to achieve our Business Banking vision across core segments and priority business audiences. This role reports to the Senior Director of PMM and Marketing Strategy, and is an opportunity to own GTM for a core part of the business, as well as help mentor a team of rockstar product marketers. This is a people manager role.
What you'll work on:
- Developing go-to-market strategies for new Business Banking products and features, from product definition through launch and ongoing marketing strategy, in partnership with Product and Revenue.
- Developing core positioning and messaging for Business Banking product vertical, building on audience needs, market insights and segmentation.
- Owning product launch GTM, working with cross-functional teams to bring net-new products to market.
- Collaborating with Marketing Strategy to build the Business Banking customer segmentation model.
- Deep dive on competitive landscape, preparing research documents and analysis to inform the product roadmap, as well as personas, battlecards and other sales enablement assets.
- Enabling Sales team through training, talk tracks, collateral development and deal support.
- Researching industry trends, deriving and sharing key insights to elevate in collateral and sales talk tracks.
- Acting as internal SME on Business Banking for the Circle Marketing, Product and Revenue organizations.
- Shaping the development of marketing materials (i.e. pitch decks, talking points, webinars, case studies, blog posts, sales training docs) on Business Banking products.
- Advising on thought leadership content driving education and lead volume for prospects and customers alike.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Product Marketing or combination of Marketing, Product, Communications, Sales or related field; experience with B2B financial services preferred.
- 3+ years experience managing direct reports and building teams.
- Direct product marketing experience with a track record of driving growth of fast-paced technologies.
- Working knowledge of digital currency, capital markets, treasury and investing.
- Experience building messaging, positioning, segmentation models and marketing collateral from the ground up.
- Leadership presence, strategic thought partner with experience managing and driving requirements across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Highly independent and motivated to go deep in the tech and learn.
- Passion for building and mastering complex technical concepts while connecting back to the bigger picture.
- Thrives in unstructured environments and builds structure in chaos.
- Experience in blockchain, fintech, or capital markets is a plus.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite preferred.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Boston, MA. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $185,000 - $240,000
Annual Bonus Target: 17.50%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.