Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As an account at Circle, you’ll become an integral member of the team as we look to have this person process third party/intercompany vendor invoices and employee expense claims in an accurate and timely manner. In addition, you will process payment to vendors and employees in accordance with payment run schedule. As we thrive in a fast paced environment, this person will also respond to related inquiries from vendors and employees in a timely manner
What you’ll work on:
- Process third party/intercompany vendor invoices and employee expense claims in an accurate and timely manner
- Process payment to vendors and employees in accordance with payment run schedule
- Respond to related inquiries from vendors and employees in a timely manner
- Analyze and book accruals for services received but not invoiced by vendors
- Responsible for all AP related reporting
- Support timely completion of month-end / year-end financial close
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for AP related accounts
- Provide AP related inputs to support GST /VAT filing and withholding tax
- Responsible for all fixed assets accounting related matters and prepaid expense amortization sheet
- Supporting the billing information changes process
- Prepare JEs for daily cash inflow and outflow
- Perform vendor reconciliation
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks as assigned
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting knowledge
- Listening, reading, speaking and writing business proficiency in English
- Strong analytical, organizational, time and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A degree in accounting, or recognizable accounting qualification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?