Financial Advisor in Training - Minneapolis
The Ameriprise Advisor Center (AAC) is a financial advising organization that interacts with its clients over the phone and through web-based meetings. Advisors in the AAC build deep and meaningful relationships and are passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals through our Confident Retirement ® approach.
Training and Professional Development:
We pride ourselves in providing best-in-class training and development to help our employees build the knowledge and skills to be successful financial advisors regardless of previous experience. Our learning pathways, on-the job mentorship and ongoing coaching are designed to help employees understand the products, services, systems, and tools needed to provide high quality advice to clients.
The Ameriprise Advisor Center also believes in supporting its advisors' developing expertise within the industry by offering tuition reimbursement and internal support to obtain key designations like the CFP®. Our support and training will lay the foundation needed for a rewarding career of helping clients feel more confident about their financial futures.
Apply today to start your Brilliant future with Ameriprise Financial!
- Schedule introductory Financial Planning discussions on behalf of Advisor Teams.
- Schedule product discussions with advisors and product specialists.
- Enter notes into Client Relationship Management tool to detail interaction.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metric driven environment.
- Ability to generate high quality relationships through phone-based conversations.
- Active Series 7, or ability to obtain within 180 days
- Active State Securities Agent Registration (S63 or S66), or ability to obtain within 180 days
- Active State IAR Registration (s65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 180 days
- Active Life, Accident/ Health and Variable Contracts insurance licenses, or ability to obtain within 180 days
- Post-secondary Degree
About Our Company
We’re a diversified financial services leader with more than $1 trillion in assets under management and administration. Our team of 20,000 people in more than 20 countries advise, manage and protect the assets and income of more than 2 million individual, small business and institutional clients. We are a long-standing leader in financial planning and advice, a global asset manager and an insurer. Our unwavering focus on our clients and strong financial foundation connects each of our unique businesses - Ameriprise Financial Services, Columbia Threadneedle Investments and RiverSource Insurance and Annuities. Here, we foster meaningful careers, invest in the future, and make a difference for clients, institutions and communities around the world.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Job Family Group
Line of Business