Monitoring Engineering SME
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we’d like to hear from you.
Monitoring SME, Manulife Financial
- The candidate should have experience working in Infrastructure technologies & capable of understanding application architecture.
- The right person for this role will be solutions oriented, proactively identify opportunities for optimization, and committed to deliver to the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Instrument monitoring solutions on various infrastructure platforms.
- Scripting custom monitoring solutions & AI instrumentation.
- Capable of troubleshooting & identifying issues and provide solutions.
- Works for the betterment of the team.
- Willing to learn new technologies & grow.
Minimum Job Requirement:
Education & Experience
- Must have minimum 8 years’ experience in Infrastructure administration.
- Must have strong administration experience in any of the Enterprises monitoring products.
- Strong knowledge on infrastructure, engineering, and support.
- Must have hands on Cloud IAAS or PAAS knowledge.
- Working experience in any of the Middleware products like IBM WebSphere, Oracle Weblogic, IIS, Tomcat.
- Must have certificate management Knowledge in different products.
- Experience in Application monitoring using standard infrastructure thresholds.
- It is good to have knowledge on sftp file transfer solutions.
- Sound problem solving and decision-making ability
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds
- Excellent communication, presentation, consultative, and interpersonal skills
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
About John Hancock and Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and education savings plans. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife/John Hancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies. To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact