Business Analyst (MMFA Technology)
Business Analyst (MMFA Technology)Springfield, Massachusetts Business Analysis Job ID R14528
We’re looking for an experience Business Analyst to join the MMFA technology team. In this position, you will support key initiatives impacting our career distribution channel. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial services industry and distribution knowledge. In this role, you will be responsible for eliciting and documenting business requirements, understanding technical dependencies, and helping to envision creative solutions to both business and technical challenges. Candidate must be agile, collaborative and possess excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
We are a cross-discipline technology team that partners closely with our advisor focused distribution channel. We provide exceptional IT Services, including consultation, project planning and management, business analysis, design and development and quality assurance. Our team leverages a broad set of business knowledge and technical skills leading quality delivery of solutions that enhance the financial professional experience.
- Seasoned individual capable of handling broad scope projects and can work independently on multiple project tasks. This includes leading business analysis across multiple parallel initiatives.
- Proficient in defining business and/or systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable industry requirements. This includes the ability to facilitate requirements gather sessions and document business system requirements and use cases.
- Works very closely with both business and technical stakeholders and seeks opportunities to improve the way we operate business.
- Assist other team members with understanding the business requirements and provides business analysts on the team with mentorship and coaching.
- Participate in all phases of project planning, development and testing and collaborates with business and systems experts.
- Lead analysis of business processes, procedures, data and rules
- May provide oversight of overall quality of work product
- Negotiate and influence requirements direction
- Lead/consult on escalated support issues and root cause analysis
- Provide business analysts on the team with mentorship and coaching
The Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ of Business Analyst experience
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
The Ideal Qualifications
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Previous experience with financial services products and Broker Dealer
- Perform requirements management planning for large scale projects
- Proficient in technical writing
- Testing skills
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Regular meetings with the MMFA Technology Team
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, veteran and disability-focused Business Resource Groups
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits
#LI-SC1MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.