Product Management Consultant
Product Management ConsultantSpringfield, Massachusetts Product Management Job ID R14787
Product Management Consultant (Mastery), Enterprise & ETX Analytics, Enterprise Technology and Experience (ETX)
As a Product Management Consultant, you will work in a fast paced, innovative, and collaborative environment on exciting technology initiatives. Our ideal candidate is a structured thinker and collaborative team member skilled in defining product strategy, vision, and roadmaps, managing and prioritizing work backlogs, aligning outcomes, and delivering incremental value. You’re also committed to data management standards, and governance, comfortable working in an agile environment executing on multiple projects at once. You’ll use your skills to conduct primary and secondary research, understand end-user needs and internal technology capabilities, apply a customer-focused mindset, and be accountable for end-to-end data analytics solutions delivery. Additionally, you will act as a mentor to junior team members and coach them on best practices and product management standards. You will be the primary point of contact for the ETX Analytics Portal, which supports business groups within ETX including Enterprise Cybersecurity, Privacy, Data, and AI Governance, and Digital Analytics.
The Enterprise & ETX Analytics Team consists of data and analytics professionals that are committed to delivering high-quality data analytics solutions to business groups across MassMutual. The work you’ll do will enable MassMutual Executive and Senior leaders to make data-driven decisions through strategic end-to-end reporting and analytics solutions. The team is focused on three data analytics portals: Strategic Data Analytics Portal, ETX Analytics Portal, and the IT Metrics Portal. Each offers a purpose-built data environment that is customized to meet our business partners’ specific needs.
- Apply a design thinking mindset to manage customer-centric data analytics solutions that deliver real value for the organization.
- Consult directly with key business partners to iterate though exploring, planning, delivering, and presenting data analytics solutions.
- Align workstream strategy, vision, roadmaps, and budgets to business objectives.
- Manage flexible roadmaps that guide implementation in response to changing business objectives and customer needs over the product life cycle.
- Prioritize and manage feature creation, delivery, and on-going support that meets specific end-user needs based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Support and guide ongoing development and maintenance of system architecture.
- Collaborate with team members and end users to incrementally deliver valuable solutions to the enterprise.
- Ensure that customer stated and unstated needs are completely met as solutions are developed and delivered.
- Meet business goals by delivering valuable solutions that stay within resource and budgetary guidelines and constraints.
The Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business analysis, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with product management and/or scrum/agile project delivery.
The Ideal Qualifications
- Master’s degree in computer science, business analysis, or related field.
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Jira, and similar tools.
- Expertise in agile frameworks and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal, written, and data communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Scaled Agile Framework Certification
- Experience with using Python and SQL to analyze business data and provide insights.
- Experience with business intelligence tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy and Alteryx.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment.
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Regular meetings with the Enterprise & ETX Analytics Team
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, veteran, and disability-focused Business Resource Groups
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits.
#LI-SC1MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.