Director of ServiceNow Product Delivery
Director of ServiceNow Product DeliverySpringfield, Massachusetts Technology Job ID R15059
(Director of ServiceNow Product Delivery, ServiceNow Platform Team and Strategy & Innovation Department)
(HYBRID: Boston MA, Springfield MA, New York)
The Director of ServiceNow Product Delivery will be responsible for driving the planning, delivery, management, administration, and budget maintenance of the MassMutual ServiceNow platform in support of our home office and field associates. The Delivery Leader is a people leader who has overall accountability of the ServiceNow platform. This individual provides leadership and oversight to the Platform Delivery Team, ensures team alignment to business strategy and the ServiceNow roadmap, and is actively involved in the overarching governance of the platform. Overall, the Delivery leader (ServiceNow Platform Owner) is responsible and empowered with the authority to make decisions that impact the platform and does so in alignment to our business strategy and governance.
This role will have a heavy focus on developing and maturing the enterprise request management space and ensuring optimal user experience. The role requires strong communications skills and technical expertise as it requires frequent liaison with business and IT areas requesting services from the team.
The team is a global team comprising of solution architects, developers, BAs/Consultants, QA and operations resources. This is a highly collaborative team. Our core values are accountability, customer focused and agility. The growing demand on the platform has given rise to more agile methodologies and governance to ensure a well-oiled machine. We are motivated by the value ServiceNow provides the enterprise and the opportunities to enable our business and IT teams to exception digital service. We implement a player coach methodology to ensure seamless execution of work in the cell. This means the role will require the ability to flex between management and individual contributor duties.
- Platform owner who has overall accountability for execution of the day-to-day operations and strategy
- Supports creation of overall roadmap and shapes demand for enterprise platform consumption to achieve business outcomes
- Customer centric and ensures platform team alignment to business strategy, roadmap and platform governance policies
- Oversight of escalations and works closely with platform architects and tech lead to anticipate and remove blockers
- Maximizes value of the platform by identifying additional business outcomes to be explore with justifiable ROIs
- Presides over technical governance board and involved in all governance components
- Ownership and oversight of ServiceNow instances
- Manage, coach and motivate global team; and work to build a strong pipeline of diverse talent
- Manage vendor relationships and external partnerships
The Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 10+ years of relevant leadership experience
- 6+ years experience managing ServiceNow projects and /or project tracks
- Certified ServiceNow Platform Administrator
- 6+ years experience with improvement models like Six Sigma
- ITILv4 certified
- Ability to travel globally
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
The Ideal Qualifications
- Strong technical foundation in the ServiceNow platform, either as a platform admin or developer
- Track record of medium and large-scale delivery using Agile methodologies
- Experience managing business engagements, starting with building strong relationships with the various business leads and balancing a wide variety of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to promote ideas and proposals persuasively, shape stakeholders’ opinions, project a positive image, work through conflicts and negotiate win/win solutions
- Proven ability to apply financial insights and draw accurate conclusions from financial and other quantitative information
- Proven experience in driving process optimization and organizational change
- Experience acting as an advisor and partner in the development and definition of business strategies
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent presentation, influencing and reasoning skills.
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask, solve problems resourcefully, and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently toward established goals
- Excellent facilitation skills and proven ability in promoting collaboration within and across teams
- Ability to think innovatively in developing and executing change
- Ability to work within a complex business environment
- Cloud application technology experience
- Proven ability to promote sharing of best practices and leverage learnings across teams
- Experience with strategic planning, business development, or stakeholder management
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Regular meetings with the Strategy & Innovation leadership team
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, veteran and disability-focused Business Resource Groups
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits
#LI-SC1MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.
MassMutual will accept applications on an ongoing basis until such time as a candidate has been offered employment.Salary Range: $141,300.00-$185,400.00 Apply