Head of Operations Shared Services & Enablement
Head of Operations Shared Services & EnablementBoston, Massachusetts Customer Service Job ID R15104
We are embarking on a journey of transforming our operational footprint your role as Head of Shared Services will drive efficiency, standardize practices, drive continuous improvement, and consolidate metrics across our landscape. We are a top 5 Life and Annuity player in the marketplace who is focused on our Financial Professional Marketplace. This role will be leading the combination of two separate organizations that will bring Learning & Performance, Workforce management metrics, Business Intelligence, Communication, Change Management & Knowledge Management, and Service Quality under one function. This role will also be accountable for global talent coordination for the Operations organization.
You will be responsible for bringing formerly siloed organizations together to form centers of excellence. You will be responsible for driving and tracking process improvements, targeting efficiency per year and managing/coordinating our global talent. That enables the organization to deliver excellent customer service.
Research of relevant tools, technology, processes, and optimization across the distributed platforms
Interact with the business (users) to understand their needs and to anticipate ways in which technological solutions can enhance the business processes.
Lead the standardization of processes to create a more effective and efficient Shared Services organization.
Develop and maintain metrics for the teams to monitor and promote continuous improvements in efficiency and quality of customer service.
Development and review internal control policies and procedures.
Manage and develop trending analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related fields is preferred, but relevant professional experience will be welcomed in lieu of a degree.
- 10+ years’ experience of relevant professional experience.
- Must have worked in a matrix environment comfortable working across organizations.
- Must drive a team’s ability to produce high-quality materials in short timeframes and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to appreciate and contribute to an environment that values integrity, adaptability, reliability, collaboration, a commitment to learning, and a sense of humor.
- Dedication to accuracy and superior attention to detail.
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Regular meetings with the operations team.
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager.
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, veteran, and disability-focused Business Resource Groups.
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms.
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits.
#LI-MC1MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.
MassMutual will accept applications on an ongoing basis until such time as a candidate has been offered employment.Apply