Full-Stack Lead Engineer, AVP
Who we are looking for
Hands-on Full-Stack Lead Engineer, with demostrated experience in developing complex applications, who will play key role in the development of FX trading applications for State Street Global Markets in the Boston area. We are looking for candidate who is ready to work with new front-end technologies and architectures. The ideal candidate has experience building User Interface using various stacks and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back-end languages / technologies.
What you will be responsible for
As Full-Stack Lead Engineer, you will
- Drive front-end development for FX Applications.
- Provide front-end design and software implementation solutions using ReactJS, .NET/WPF, or similar front-end frameworks.
- Work closely with product owner to deeply understand the requirements and translate them into scalable and innovative solutions.
- Define CI/CD model that ensures entire Agile team performs continuous integration between front-end and back-end constantly and instantly via API creation, tech discussion, debugging/fixing, and continuous deployment in Dev/UAT/Prod environments.
- Ability to drive change through collaboration, influence and demonstration of POCs.
- Responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including design, coding, code review, integration testing, deployment, and documentation.
- Actively engage and collaborate with other team members.
- Experience in DevOPS is a plus with hands on experience in Jenkins, Git and artifactory tools.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and push the boundaries achieve measurable efficiencies.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong knowledge of technologies which can help in designing reusable front end framework and components.
- Hands-on programming and rich experience with ReactJS, Java, C#/.NET/WPF, Restful APIs, Microservices.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing reusable front-end frameworks and components.
- Experience in unit/integration testing
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in financial domain and financial securities, and trading principles is highly desirable.
- Must have good understanding of Agile methodology.
- Must be a team player and collaborate seamlessly with geographically distributed QA/DEV and Business teams.
- Self-motivated, self-driven, own and be accountable for timely completion of deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to details.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Salary Range:$100,000 - $160,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.