Full Stack Development Lead, Assistant Vice President, Hybrid
Who we are looking for
This is a hands-on Full Stack Development Lead position for Alternative Investment Team, a part of Global Technology Services. We are looking for candidate who is ready to work with new front-end technologies and architectures. The ideal candidate has experience building User Interface across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back-end languages.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
As Full Stack Developer Lead, you will
- Provide front-end design and software implementation solutions from React front-end framework.
- Work closely with product owner to deeply understand the requirement and translate into scalable and forward looking design.
- Define CI/CD model that ensures entire Agile team performs continuous integration between front-end and back-end constantly and instantly via API co-creation, tech discussion, co-debugging/fixing, and continuous deployment in Dev/UAT/Prod environments.
- Ability to drive change through collaboration, influence and demonstration of POCs.
- Responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including design, coding, Code review, integration testing, deployment, and documentation.
- Engage with inspiring designers and front-end engineers, and collaborate with leading back-end engineers to create reliable APIs.
- Experience in DevOPS is a plus with hands on experience in Jenkins, Git and any one artifactory tool.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong knowledge of technologies which can help in designing reusable front end framework and components.
- Hands-on programming and rich experience with C#, Restful APIs,React, Microservices.
- Experience in unit/integration testing
- Understanding of public cloud computation platform and experience on AWS EC2, ECS/EKS.
- Proven track record in designing front-end React components.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Hands-on experience on designing reusable front-end framework and components.
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment.
- Hands on development experience on AWS is big plus.
- Experience working in a multi-developer environment, using version control.
- Communicate effectively in a professional manner both written and orally.
- Team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative and self-motivation.
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with cohesive collaborations and team work.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Salary Range:$100,000 - $160,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.