Public Cloud Solution Engineering Lead
Who we are looking for:
A Public Cloud Solution Engineering Lead, AVP to drive programs that involve cross-organizational and strategic initiatives. This is large scale, multi-year complex program which will support Public Cloud migration strategy focused on Technology Modernization.
You will be working with Application Development teams, Cloud Architects, platform engineering, infrastructure, and operations teams to help implement Application Modernization strategies. You will lead Application Modernization Solution Engineering teams span across global development locations, by understanding current state challenges, help establish a well-considered roadmap, help identify creative solutions for technical challenges and provide expert planning leading to execute the program on time and on budget with least business disruption.
It is essential you have strong application development lifecycle experience, understanding of Modern Technology stack, database and application performance diagnosis, distributed computing and strong end-to-end program and project management experience working with a large portfolios of projects that support a complex organizational environment.
- Guiding multi-year Application Modernize programs in a large federated organizations, with multiple stakeholders and conflicting requirements
- Lead large Development teams supporting Public Cloud technology roadmap implementation
- Work with Development teams on implementing modern technology stack, identify pain points and opportunities for improvements, encourage collaboration and leverage knowledge sharing across development communities
- Develop partnership with Architects, Engineering and Operational teams to improve technology experience around Public Cloud for Development community
- Ability to manage modernization effort for large portfolio by developing implementation cloud roadmap, oversee execution plan, own and resolve impediments to meet organization OKRs.
- Prior experience migrating application workloads on a cloud provider (AWS, Azure) in financial services would be a plus.1-2 Certifications on the appropriate cloud provider (e.g., AWS practitioner) .
- Manage large projects and priorities within a rapidly changing Organization focused on Transformation at Scale.
- Manage conflicts with multiple stakeholders while keeping the project goals in focus.
- Ability to help create lightweight processes where needed to streamline project delivery.
- Prior working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
What we value
- Exhibits a strategic mindset with strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates accountability and a bias for action to successfully execute upon goals to deliver high quality work, on time and on budget
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 5-10 years of experience in hands-on Application Development and technical product/program management
- Excellent knowledge on Public Cloud tech stack, experience in designing, deploying, and supporting enterprise workloads to the cloud
- 5+ years of Project Management experience leading Technology or transformation initiatives, managing multiple, cross-functional global development teams or projects, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Strong experience in Cloud Native technologies like Microservices, Containerization and Container Orchestration
- Experience working directly with global Development teams
- Ability to coordinate multiple initiatives through various phases of SDLC
- Experience effectively bringing teams together across global regions
- Extremely detail and solution oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to diplomatically and effectively manage issues across functional teams
- Successful candidate should be enthusiastic, keen to be part of a growing team
Salary Range:$80,000 - $132,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.