Associate FIX Analyst - Charles River - Sr. Associate
Who we are looking for
An Associate Systems Analyst to provide customer service and front line technical support for clients subscribing to Charles River’s suite of SaaS and FIX Network products.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As an Associate Systems Analyst, Sr. Associate you will:
- Perform frontline technical support as part of a global team to deliver exemplary customer service to CRD’s SaaS Operations clients.
- Coordinate with clients, internal Charles River colleagues, and CRD vendors to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve client-reported problems or issues detected by CRD’s automation tools.
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service to Charles River global SaaS Operations clients and help ensure a “five 9’s” level of service availability.
- Escalate and track issues which exceed the scope of the frontline support capability.
- Ensure all internal SaaS Operations tracking systems and documentation are accurate and current.
- Provide periodic off-hours support.
What we value
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve results without close supervision.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and also has the strong desire to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated practical, hands-on, “can-do” approach, and the ability to work efficiently and creatively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education & Preferred Qualification
- A BA/BS degree in a technical or analytical discipline such as computer science, information technology, engineering, science, economics, mathematics, or statistics required.
- 2+ years of overall experience, preferably in customer facing roles.
- 1+ year of FIX network and/or trading systems experience preferable
- Proven customer focused mindset and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Ability to succeed in a mission critical, technical, customer service and support environment
- Ability to work effectively with internal departments and external vendors to resolve client issues
- General familiarity with Windows administration, networking, and databases preferred
- Exposure to electronic trading systems, FIX protocol, financial software applications, or other enterprise business software desirable, but not required
- Salesforce administrator or related experience desirable, but not required
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Salary Range:$52,000 - $81,640 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.