SVP, Solutions Architect for Global Markets, Data, and Corporate and CIO for Data-Driven development practice
Who we are looking for
Highly innovative leader possessing deep engineering skills with demonstrated success in architecting solutions for Global Markets, Data, and Corporate systems. Deep expertise in system and application design, including architecting for low latency trading environments, building applications to support large-scale transformation, sophisticated integration of vendor systems; patent-level innovation. Superb critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ability to abstract to target state but implement pragmatically, always with business, rather than technical, outcomes in mind. Skilled in leveraging big data, data science, chat technology, and AI to produce actionable insights and support automation. Strong collaboration skills to support a large number of varied efforts and owners across Data Markets Corporate. Ability to coordinate with enterprise architecture (OOA) to align to create synergies and accelerate progress. Creative and confident, attracts and retains superb talent.
What you will be responsible for
• Chief Solution Architect for Enterprise Data, Global Markets, and Corporate platforms development. Coordinate design across projects and leaders to ensure efficient, innovative technology solutions and reuse.
• Design data and AI-driven solutions to create competitive edge in marketplaces, drive decision making, and automate processes.
• Ensure alignment with Enterprise Architecture target state and collaborate with OOA to achieve synergy across enterprise and solution architecture so that the enterprise profits through the creation of new patterns and platforms created in response to initiative requirements.
• Manage data-driven and data science-driven Enterprise Risk, Research, and Data Lake teams to maximize innovation, resuse, and leverage braintrust for the broader bank and to eliminate redundant efforts.
• Represent Data, Corporate and GM team on architecture and transformation forums.
• Influence SDLC and drive development stack to maximize resource fungibility. Drive quantifiable efficiencies through automated testing, and work with teams to transition to true dev/ops model. Measure Agile adoption and effectiveness and determine next steps to advance practice.
* Work with Enterprise Data, Infosys, and OOA to build out target state designs for transition to Big Data cloud platforms to ensure reuse and efficiency over time; data geography/gravity planning; and Data Science workbench enablement for technology and business.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
* superb critical thinking/problem solving skills
* Creative, innovative, pragmatic, and business-driven approach to implementation
* Ability to discern and architect for broad as well as discrete patterns in order to drive reuse
* Attracts and retains highest quality talent
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Salary Range:$225,000 - $337,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.