Institutional Channel Marketing Manager, State Street Global Advisors, VP
As an Institutional Channel Marketing Manager you will
Build and execute a marketing strategy and plan aligned to our business goals for:
- Consultant Relations, to build consideration for SSGA capabilities and strategies with field consultants and home office analysts
- US Defined Contribution, to build the SSGA brand with DC plan sponsors, consultants and advisors, and win and retain new business for the DC franchise
You will work closely with sales teams and SMEs to understand client needs that define our marketing strategy.
- Digital marketing
- Content & design
- Event management
- PR and media strategy
- Measure program results and recommend changes to improve performance against identified goals
- Communicate outcomes and recommendations to leadership teams
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- 15+ years of relevant marketing experience
- B2B investment and retirement plan marketing experience required
- A strong understanding of the marketplace and the buying criteria of assets
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing programs that deliver results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and project management skills
- Ability to drive initiatives independently
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with major in marketing or communications
- Experience in Financial Services highly preferred
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street Global Advisors
What We Do. As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world’s governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world’s largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care.
Our Mission. At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: State Street Global Advisors
Salary Range:$100,000 - $167,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.