Operational Risk, Off
The Officer, Global Operational Risk Management role is integral part of the Enterprise Risk Management function under the Operational Loss Data Management team. The position is responsible for supporting the delivery of critical regulatory reports, data integrity testing and analysis. The position will have the opportunity to work across the Company business units and functions.
- Provide support in the preparation of key schedule of regulatory reports (Y14) - Operational loss data, critical internal reports for CCAR and industry reports (ORX)
- Support execution of data quality and reporting controls developed to assess the data integrity
- Support the operational loss data oversight testing program, identify key issues, and assist in performing root cause analysis
- Review and challenge of the data integrity and assist stakeholders in understanding of regulatory requirements
- Provide support and guidance to business units and other stakeholders for queries related to operational risk incident reporting and Archer GRC
- Support the materiality assessment of the identified issues and/or errors
- Support the management of Operational Risk Incidents, Archer issues and assist in issue resolution
- Support team members on ad-hoc requests and projects such as third-party risk management
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Finance, Accounting with an understanding of financial services industry
- Familiarity with financial services regulatory framework and industry best practices such as ORX standards
- Attention to detail and quality deliverables
- Understanding of internal control framework principles
- Self-motivated and ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field
- Advanced proficiency in GRC tool – Archer and Excel, MS Office, and related analytical software with Tableau a plus
Salary Range:$65,000 - $102,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.