IAM IDP (Identity Provider) Architect - Charles River - Vice President
Who are we looking for:
The IDP Architect will manage all the identity providers to develop the roadmap and strategic direction of the organization’s identity and access management program. The incumbent will prepare, present, and execute IT business proposals in support of the overall technology infrastructure. The successful candidate should be able to hold deep dive technical discussions with a technical audience and demystify complex concepts to business leaders. The IDP Architect should have a go-getter attitude and friendly demeanor. At CRD, team cohesiveness and welcoming personalities are highly valued, and the prospect must be able to demonstrate this during their interview process.
What you will be responsible for:
As an IDP Architect you will
- Act as subject-matter-expert on all IDP disciplines such as identity and access management governance, federation, multi-factor authentication, etc.
- Own the lifecycle management of all IDP technologies and its associated infrastructure
- Responsible for the roadmap and the definition of the blueprint of all IDP technologies over a rolling 36-month cycle
- Collaborate with implementation engineers to apply IDP technologies and principles across the enterprise
- Articulate business requirement into technical deliverables while maintaining a world-class and breeding edge cybersecurity posture
- Ensure departmental alignment to infrastructure/architectural standards and strategy
- Maintains quality assurance and support of services documentation
- Define and maintain IDP business processes and policies using a risk-based priority methodology
- Respond to audits from internal and external parties (including regional government regulators)
- Own the business case development of all IDP projects
- Evaluates and stress tests new technology while assessing fit for feasibility studies
- Seek consensus and business unit agreements via influencing and building solid relationships
- Stay up to date on recent IDP industry capabilities while maintaining regular cadence with key industry players
- Align IDP roadmaps and plans to satisfy SOC2, ISO 27001 and other regulatory requirements.
Key Knowledge and abilities include
- Expert in identity provisioning and federation and standards such as SAML, openid, Oauth, Active Directory, Azure AD.
- Subject matter expert in SSO, federation, PKI, MFA, PAM, PIM and IGA.
- Deep knowledge in SailPoint, CyberArk, and ForgeRock
- Process ninja to execute a modern and effective IDP program
- Excellent presentation and report development skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with technology teams
- Disciplined team player to apply project management principles to guide implementation teams through system lifecycle
- Effective verbal and written communication, presentation, and documentation
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated experience in Engineering or Computer Science
- Professional industry-specific certifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel Visio, Power BI and other Microsoft Tools
- 10+ years in progressive IT experience
- 5+ years in IDP experience
- 2+ years in infrastructure architecture experience
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we are making our mark in the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we have been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other benefits. You will have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value of State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Salary Range:$100,000 - $167,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.