GCD Client Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be service driven with a strong knowledge of Custody business. As a member of the Global Clients Division (GCD), you will assist senior members of the division in their roles as managers of the relationships with our top strategic clients. In this role, you may have daily contact with Client Service, Client Management, Centers of Excellence and Business Unit Shared Service teams in support of your client’s needs. Building on your background on strong relationship skills and knowledge of processes and procedures for the products serviced for our customers, you will gain exposure to senior level executives both internally and externally while also ensuring that clients receive the best service possible.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is part of State Street Global Clients Division (GCD). Being an essential partner to our clients is a critical component of our vision and objectives for State Street: driving growth, deeper relationships, better outcomes and distinct differentiation in the market. The GCD is focused on achieving these objectives with our largest and most complex global clients. These clients require global teams led by a senior client executive with real decision-making authority, backed up by a cast of capable staff focused on addressing strategic needs and priorities of our top GCD clients and acting as their advocates within the State Street organization.
Join us if making your mark from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Analyst Officer you will
- Perform client activities and ad-hoc client requests as appropriate to support overall client relationships
- Assist with updates of Salesforce, Client Account Plans, managing client billing set-up , / documentation and overdue billing collection, as needed.
- Assist with contract management including executing contract amendments (new fund adds, new services, etc.); uploading into ECMS
- Coordinate and manage projects with clients and internal teams across region/division
- Coordinate Due Diligence Meetings and Reviews; organize attendees, agenda, logistics, materials (including compliance review) and assist with timely delivery and completion of RFI / RFP questionnaires.
- Assist GCOOs with Quality Assurance reviews and inventories; maintaining virtual teams members list, documenting various KPIs across business
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Problem resolution skills that can quickly identify issues.
- Manage projects and issues and ensue that unresolved problems are escalated as needed.
- Team player that is willing to pitch in and takes a proactive role in servicing clients.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with business related coursework or degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of related custody, fund accounting or relationship management support experience preferred.
- Computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.)
- Proficiency in English language
- Salesforce experience a plus but not required
- Project Management Skills
- Accuracy and detail-orientated
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Salary Range:$65,000 - $102,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.