Admin and Control Demand Analyst
Who we are looking for
State Street seeks to recruit an AVP, Administration & Control Management Analyst to support the execution of regulatory and audit interactions across Cyber Fusion, to ensure the organization is responsive, agile, and well-prepared for unique and demanding regulatory and audit requests.
The objective of this role is to support the VP of Cyber Fusion Regulatory & Audit Operations execution of regulatory and audit interactions across the Fusion programs. The position requires project management and stakeholder engagement to ensure that regulatory and audit interactions are thoughtful, comprehensive and culminate in consistent messaging.
What you will be responsible for
As AVP, Administration & Control Management Analyst you will provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect the bank.
- Assist SMEs with Cyber Fusion Technical Standard and Policy updates.
- Ensure appropriate application of Cyber Security Control Framework within the CFC.
- Review penetration testing results and remediate cybersecurity control gaps and findings.
- Coordinate with technology owners and content developers to highlight gaps in CFC processes and controls.
- Ensures CFC Archer items accurately reflect the intent of the finding, contain the correct success/acceptance criteria and is updated monthly in Archer.
- Collaborates with Business Architecture/Process Engineering to ensure implementation of Cyber Fusion control framework.
- Maintain library of CFC Controls and Policies and Procedures.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to communicate with and appropriately influence all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills, critical thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and organizational/time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to "roll up sleeves".
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to network and interact with a broad range of risk, compliance, audit teams and senior management.
- Intellectually curious and willing to invest time in researching areas outside current knowledge base/skill set.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-8 years relevant experience.
- Awareness of general concepts/principles of Risk Management and cyber security, including a working knowledge of the NIST control framework.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- CISA, CRISC or a CISSP is preferred.
- Previous experience in banking industry a plus.
Why this role is important to us
Our information security function, Global Cyber Security (GCS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Salary Range:$100,000 - $160,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.