Investment Performance Analysis, AVP
Join our Performance and Analytics team and collaborate with some of North America’s top institutional organizations. You will work with and directly service investment staff on their performance product suite. You will engage with client and other State Street teams to define ongoing plan structure changes, review and interpret results and optimize the use of online data tools. You will add value through client level data reviews and proactively make recommendations on best practices and policies to ensure acceptable industry practices and minimal risk.
• Direct ownership or shared responsibility for client satisfaction across plans of varying sizes and complexities
• Lead client discussions on conference calls and visits encompassing performance methodology and calculations, reporting, products, billing and scenario analysis among other topics.
• Provide feedback to clients on best practices compared to their peer groups and other institutional clients
• Value add review in the client reporting and data cycle
• Champion client facing technology and make recommendations to maximize efficiencies. Train clients on the online tools.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper metrics are achieved and put remediation plans into place to make necessary improvements.
• Communicate, manage, execute, monitor and review change management (new funds-aggregations-indices-investment structure, etc.).
Salary Range:$80,000 - $132,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.