This is a hands-on Developer position in State Street Global Technology Services ERM systems, used by the business to manage risk.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
As Software developer you will
- Develop custom high thruput and configurable frameworks/libraries.
- Ability to drive change through collaboration, influence and demonstration of POCs.
- Responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including design, coding, integration testing, deployment, and documentation.
- Work collaboratively within an agile project team
- Follow best practices and coding standards
- Grow your personal skillset
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- 1-3 years of overall production grade software development experience
- 1+ years of Java/python hands on experience
- Strong knowledge technologies which can help in designing reusable data migration framework and components
- Good understanding of Unix oS and shell scripting
- Good Understanding of SQL
- Experience working in a multi-developer environment, using version control (i.e. Git)
- Strong critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
Salary Range:$70,000 - $115,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.