Who we are looking for
Serves as senior lead across multiple Securities Finance Front Office Project and Data delivery initiatives, working on new technologies and innovative solutions for the business. Analyzes, designs, develops software applications to support Enhanced Custody business unit. Controls and/or provides solutions to single and/or multiple organizations, with minimal management guidance.
What you will be responsible for
As Application Manager – Vice President you will
- Liaise with vendors for resourcing, budgeting and project management.
- Provides technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule.
- Provides technical subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues.
- Responsible for resolution, communication, and escalation of critical technical issues.
- Prepares user and systems documentation as needed.
- Identifies and recommends Industry best practices.
- Ability to work in a team of agile developers.
- Worked in a complex deadline driven projects with minimal supervision. Ability to design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts, scrum leads, developers and managers.
- Ability to provide agile status notes on day to day project tasks.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- End to end understanding of software architecture, design, development and implementation.
- Experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development is preferred.
- Continuous integration and build process, test automation and deployment experience.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors with 10-12 years in computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Has developed specialist knowledge/expertise in one or more than one area
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities
- Financial services/mutual fund/Securities industry a plus.
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Experience writing, reviewing technology documents including user guides.
Salary Range:$110,000 - $185,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.