Defined Contribution Business Strategist, Officer - State Street Global Advisors
As a DC Strategist, you will contribute to the continued growth of SSGA’s $600 billion US Defined Contribution business by supporting new business initiatives, product rationalization and innovation, and work with senior members of the US DC team in executing/monitoring the business strategy. You will work closely with the Head of DC Product Strategy and report to the Head of US Defined Contribution. The US DC team sits within SSGA’s Global Business team.
Support the US DC business in executing its strategy through responsibilities such as::
- Monitor the performance of business strategy on a quarterly basis, reporting on what has gone well, what needs to improve and what’s next to DC leadership
- Monitor and update team on industry trends and competitive developments with the goal to identify new sales opportunities and product innovation
- Support, and ultimately lead, projects needed to drive business growth and enhance business operations (e.g. IncomeWise strategic initiative)
- Manage all procurement related processes for the DC business
- Build and maintain presentation materials to support interactions with executive management and other internal DC partners
- Provide support as part of the Defined Contribution sales process (e.g. RFPs, sales presentations, competitor comparisons, etc.)
- Support and contribute to on-going DC research
- 1 - 5 years’ financial services experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Enthusiasm for the industry, a positive attitude, and a drive to succeed
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets
- Strong critical thinking skills with ability to frame business issues and apply data analysis to support strategic decision-making
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate industry and product knowledge
- Ability to build relationships within our team, across our organization, and with our clients
- Strong aptitude for multi-tasking and producing required reports within short timelines.
Salary Range:$65,000 - $102,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.