IT Asset Management Specialist - Charles River - AVP
Who we are looking for:
CRD Corporate IT is looking for an IT Asset Management specialist to join the Service Management team. The incumbent will join a team responsible for Service, Asset and Procurement management for the CRD IT business. The candidate must be able to operate the asset management program with a strong understanding of risk in a highly regulated business environment. The candidate will run, develop and recommend technology strategies and solutions in support of overall corporate goals.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
The IT Asset Management Senior Specialist:
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure effective IT Asset Management in an environment that includes physical and virtual (VMWare) assets and cloud virtual assets in AWS and Azure.
- Review integration exception reports and remediate data issues.
- Shepherd applications through risk and technology on-boarding process.
- Continuously review CMDB and ensure accuracy with installed base.
- Serve as a technical resource and SME for all ITAM related work.
- Develop, monitor and report on ITAM process KPIs.
- Be prepared to work on high priority ad hoc requests that frequently occur in a fast paced and highly regulated environment.
- Support internal and external audit requests.
- Support risk reduction and remediation as it relates to regulatory requirements.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Propensity to think creatively.
- Self-motivated and competently self-directed
- Advanced Excel skills including the quick construction of pivots, lookups, and comparative reports.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM, Computer or data science or relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within the IT Asset Management field
- Industry-related certifications are viewed as a plus.
- ServiceNow, CMDB and reporting knowledge
- Proficiency in ITAM and IT Service Management tools, such as ServiceNow and Lansweeper.
- Practical experience with ServiceNow implementations of ITSM and ITOM
- Knowledge of ITSM/ITIL frameworks and ITA, and ITOM best practices
- Travel may be required for up to 5% of the time.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Salary Range:$80,000 - $132,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.