Client Implementation Associate, State Street Global Advisors, Officer
The Client Implementation Officer will lead the planning, coordination and execution of client and product events at State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) across multiple global regions including:
- Client fundings for separate accounts and commingled funds
- Client mandate changes
- Launching of company sponsored ETFs, Mutual Funds, Seed Funds and Commingled products
- Client and Fund liquidations and terminations
- In-kind contributions and withdrawals
- Custodian and Recordkeeper changes
- Contractual review including comments and approvals
- Engage the organization ensuring that all appropriate parties and functional groups are informed, involved, and in asset structuring processes
- This includes the evaluation of the complexity, fund structures, special requirements, and risks associated with each event
- Work with Relationship Managers, Product Development and Investment teams to clearly articulate event requirement and solicit input as needed
- Make adjustments to plan and execution, depending on external needs and internal business policies and standards
- Participate in or lead projects aimed at continually improving the firm’s overall business processes
- Own, along with the Investment team, the process of implementing a client event from an investment perspective
- Minimum 8 years experience in the investment management field with specific focus on investment operations and investment experience
- Deep understanding of complex investment issues, processes and vehicles and how these relate to client events
- Strong desire to continuously improve industry and investment knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and execution skills such as prioritization and multi-tasking under time constraints
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with clients, internal teams, consultants custodians and transition managers, and optimally interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to take a leadership role in the decision-making process and bringing parties to a consensus
- Strong business discernment, including the ability to synthesize complex issues and optimally balance substantial objectives
- Strong analytical skills and the ability of understanding client objectives and developing effective and appropriate solutions to meet those objectives
- Consistent track record of successfully leading client events
- Excellent written & verbal communications and presentation skills
- Great teammate with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street Global Advisors
What We Do. As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world’s governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world’s largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care.
Our Mission. At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street Global Advisors State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Salary Range:$65,000 - $102,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.