Transfer Agency Shareholder Services Associate 2
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate should have financial service experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Associate II in the TA SHS, you will
- Processing and reporting investor level transactions, such as Purchases, distributions, transfers and redemptions, while also processing money movement
- Work with clients, broker-dealers and 3rd party vendors to provide operational support
- Managing client Service Level Agreements as well as internal and external KPI’s while ensuring they are met
- Collaboration with other Transfer Agency business units as well as other departments within State Street
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Handling and resolving complex operational issues, as they arise
- Managing other projects or tasks, as assigned
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Taking Ownership and Initiative
- Ensuring accuracy and quality – detail oriented
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Time management skills – ability to prioritize
- Providing outstanding service
- Effective Communication
- Fostering Collaboration and Teamwork
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS/BA required
- Must have 1 – 3 years of mutual fund operations experience
- Proficient in MS Office
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Salary Range:$41,600 - $60,320 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.