Senior Analyst, Capital Markets
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. Our Capital Markets Team is looking for a Senior Analyst to support the lending and financing activities of the Toast Capital Loan Program. This is a key role that will help us continue to grow and scale the lending business effectively. Reporting to the Director of Capital Markets, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the Capital Markets team, while working cross-functionally with stakeholders across the Fintech business line. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, an ability to navigate complex data driven decisions, and a keen attention to detail.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Perform analysis and build financial models to help inform data driven capital markets decisions, gathering inputs from various stakeholders to minimize unintended downstream impacts
- Create and manage ongoing ABS-style reporting to facilitate various types of financing relationships
- Collaborate with the Risk, R&D, Strategic Finance, Accounting, Product, Legal, Compliance, and Operations teams to raise any capital markets impacts of new initiatives
- Drive operational efficiencies across all capital markets functions
- Build presentations to explain complex concepts, and deliver key information to a variety of audiences
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in capital markets, treasury, or investment banking
- Advanced Excel, SQL, and financial modeling skills, with the ability to build robust financial models analyze opportunities and build business cases for pursuit
- Experience building/producing reporting for a warehouse, securitization, or forward flow program
- Strong communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders
Special Sauce* (Nice to Haves)
- Experience in the Financial Technology (Fintech) space
- A background in capital markets operational support for a large lending program, with exposure various financing structures
- Big data analytics skill sets, including the use of Python and other data programming languages
- Experience managing bank and investor relationships
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!