Account Development Representative Manager
As a Manager for the Account Development Representative team, you will hire, develop, coach, and train a team of early career sales professionals. As a point of contact with our existing customers, your team will serve as our leading brand advocates. If you enjoy managing and building a team and are excited about helping restaurants modernize their businesses during these unprecedented times, then this is the role for you!
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join the sales leadership team at Toast!
About this roll*: (Responsibilities)
- Hire, coach and manage a team of Account Development Representatives (ADR) to exceed quota.
- Lead by example in demonstrating Toast’s core values and inspiring a culture of high performance, respect and fun.
- Manage day to day activities of ADR team including: live coaching, career and skill development, monitor productivity metrics to identify opportunities and risks, and ultimately drive results on activity, opportunity generation and revenue creation.
- Keep a tight focus on outcomes, impact, and productivity, and report results to senior growth sales and marketing leadership.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in New Business, Enablement, Marketing, Growth Sales Leadership and Growth Account Executives to ensure proper alignment on pursuing the right areas for opportunity.
- Work to identify the best talent in our industry and maintain headcount requirements across your team.
- Management experience with a proven track record of hiring, retaining and developing individuals and team is a plus
- Experience working in and building inside sales teams that drive opportunities and revenue.
- An ability to adapt amidst rapid growth and change.
- Experience achieving and exceeding goals (as individual or manager) and building and managing key metrics for a sales organization.
- Self motivated, creative, empathetic, flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure.
- Proficient in CRM systems (Salesforce)
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
The estimated Total Targeted Cash compensation range for this role is listed below. Total Targeted Cash for this role consists of a base salary, commission, plus the eligibility for equity and/or other benefits. This role qualifies for uncapped commissions. The starting salary will be determined based on skills, experience, and geographic location.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!