Senior Director, Product Management
Vestmark is a leader in the wealth management technology industry, dedicated to providing innovative solutions to our clients. As we embark on the journey of leveraging our unique differentiators while also creating a new "End-to-End" solution for the wealth management industry. We are seeking a visionary and strategic leader to spearhead our approach. This is a unique opportunity to shape a nimble and expert-driven team that will drive the next phase of our growth.
As the Senior Director of Product Management, you will play a pivotal role in building and leading a multidisciplinary team to conceptualize, design, and develop cutting-edge solutions. You will be responsible for creating a strategic model, business plan, and overseeing the entire product lifecycle, from initial concept to market launch. Your leadership will be instrumental in defining the future of our offerings and driving revenue growth.
Leadership and Team Building:
- Lead a high-performing product management team and collaborate on a peer level with the engineering team
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and accountability within the team.
- Recruit, mentor, and collaborate with a team of cross-functional experts, including UI/UX designers, product owners, and domain specialists.
Strategic Vision and Planning:
- Examine the market for new solutions and create a product strategy.
- Understand the market, competitive and regulatory landscape; anticipate industry trends and customer needs and adjust product strategy as needed
- Develop a strategic model for the Advisor Solution Product team, encompassing Proposal Generation, Portfolio Trading, Balancing, Reporting, and Billing.
- Craft a comprehensive business plan that outlines the unit's objectives, strategies, and revenue models.
- Champion a "front-end" first mindset, ensuring that SaaS products are designed with an exceptional UI/UX to meet user needs effectively.
- Collaborate closely with UI/UX experts to create user-centered, intuitive experiences that increase customer satisfaction, user adoption
- Drive the creation of prototypes to test new capabilities and market opportunities.
- Evaluate the potential of new technologies and features for monetization.
- Work collaboratively with various departments, including technology, sales, and marketing, to ensure successful cross-functional execution.
- Effectively communicate the unit's vision, progress, and results to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated 10+ years of experience as a strategic leader in product management, preferably in financial services or related industries.
- Strong understanding of the financial advisor experience.
- Proven ability to lead and build high-performing, cross-functional teams.
- Technical acumen with the capacity to grasp complex technologies and their applications.
- Solid product management background with a track record of successful product launches.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, able to collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for driving innovation and growth.
- Contribute to the growth and development of our core values: We Before Me, Positive Energy, Knowledge Explorer, and Own It
Vestmark is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Vestmark prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability status, protected military or veteran status, and genetic information. #LI-TG1 #LI-Hybrid